a. Collection and use of personal information
* Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
* Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
* Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments
* Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
* Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
* Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
* Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
* Fulfill your order
* Send you an order confirmation
* Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
* Send you requested product or service information
* Send product updates or warranty information
* Respond to customer service requests
* Administer your account Send you a newsletter
* Send you marketing communications
* Provide the financial services you requested
* Respond to your questions and concerns
* Improve our website and marketing efforts
* Conduct research and analysis
* Display content based upon your interest
* You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
* as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
* when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
* if Monily is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
* to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
d. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
e. Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Monily. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We won’t ask you to submit your credit card or bank card details on our website. Your sensitive information will be handled by your dedicated account manager.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
g. Additional Policy Information
h. Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
i. Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
j. Contact You may contact us at: email@example.com